Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Turn

I suppose it is now my turn to jump on the blog bandwagon. I'm actually pretty nervous. I know I'm not the greatest writer but I love to read. Maybe I'll inject a couple big words every now and then, just to keep it interesting. I've been reading other blogs on here for a while now. Many of the bloggers have a natural ability for story telling, and catching and keeping your interest. I guess we'll see what happens here.

I've mentioned before that I'm not too tech savvy but I'm trying. Most likely, I'll have plenty of questions for anyone reading. Not quite sure what the posts will be about, possibly everything. My mind jumps around quite a bit, and so does my writing. I've got a lot of things running through my noggin at any given time. Hopefully I'll have something stimulating to say every so often.

This will actually be a shared blog with my husband. I'm not sure how many entries he will post. Not many, I'm assuming. But, who knows? He may surprise me. For that matter, I don't know how often I'll post either. We're both very busy with work, school, and family commitments. This will be our way of working through things that we've been thinking about for a long time and possibly getting advice from those who've been there or have an opinion on the subject.

I've been thinking about this (blog) for a long time. I'll (try to) be honest here, I'm an open book. If anyone has any questions, I'd be delighted to answer. If anyone has advice on any number of the varying subjects you're sure to see, please let me know. That's it for now. Hope I didn't bore you too much.

2 comments:

Ms. Lily said...

I'm sure you will be fine. And I love the fact of couples blogging together, I think it helps see things clearer in our own relationships, when you see both points of view. Thank you for commenting on our blog, as you see we don't write much, but we have fun with the HNT thing.

Good Luck! I'll be back.
Happy HNT
~Lily

Hosea said...

"Hope I didn't bore you too much"?

Not at all, but I'm kind of on the edge of my chair wondering what comes next ....