Friday, September 19, 2008

Prickle Free

Wellllll, guess what.

We finally got our well fixed. They came out Wednesday. 'Bout damn time! It was sure taking its toll on my being able to shave my legs as often as I'd like. Owen had class that night and told me to run the water in the bath to clear the sediment and dirt from the pipe before using anything. Then he called me and told me not to use the hot water because the dirty water would fill up the tank. Okay, whatever. No problem.

Needless to say, as long as I was running the tub (and it was a long time), the water was never clear enough for me. I ran it a little longer, watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch.

When Owen got home from school, he looked around and looked at me and didn't say a word.

Ya know what? Zip it. You told me not to use the hot water. Petit singe didn't get a bath, I didn't do the dishes, and the laundry was piled up the same as when he left. He took a shower (with hot water), did the dishes (with hot water), and started a load of laundry. (LOL)

Hmm, I wonder how to keep him doing that? Surely I can't break the well pump every day and I can't just take a nap every night when he's gone. I'll have to think on this some more. There must be a way for him to do his share of stuff. I guess I could just ask him...

On a side note, we haven't gotten the bill for the pump yet. I'm not too excited about it. I tell ya, this owning a house thing is for the birds. Way overrated.

And on another side note, guess who's going to a pig roast on Sunday... That's right! Me. Well, and Owen, and monkey. I have to bring a dish to share, any suggestions?

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
Several
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business opportunity
www.home-businessreviews.com