Thursday, October 16, 2008

HNT - With A Little Help From My Friends

I mentioned a couple days ago that I now have a camera phone. Still no internet at home, but, whatever. The pictures are from my phone, let me know what you think...







I sent this to Owen at work to give him an idea of what was waiting at home.







And this is what he got when he walked in the door. Tossed the camera, kept the mirror.







If you haven't already, don't forget to stop by Osbasso's to see what's goin' on!

Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday!

8 comments:

Ms. Lily said...

The pics are not coming up for me, luckily I have already seen then ;) But I wanted to be the first to comment any way.
Happy HNT my sexy friends.
xo

Osbasso said...

Welcome to HNT! You've done just fine! Only recommendation would possibly be changing a setting for a bit larger picture... Looking forward to seeing more!

Stacie said...

you go girl.

Robyn said...

Great shots! Excellent theme too. Welcome to the madness.. hehe HHNT!!

Southern Sage said...

excellent pics!
welcome hope you play again!

Ms.lilysknight said...

Very nice, I am glad your friends helped you out ;) xoxo

Maeve said...

Sending the pic of the lingery must have kept seeing you in those all day in his mind!
Happy belated HNT!

Cate said...

Beautiful lingerie and the picture is fantastic! Hope it was fun!

HHNT

Cate xxx