Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Meme

There is No Need to tag anyone, just copy and paste. Be sure to credit where you found this. I found it over at NV's.

1. My stomach is ____________.
My stomach is between my esophagus and my duodenum.

2. _________ is what I ate the most of on Thursday.
Stuffing is what I ate the most of on Thursday.

3. The yard is _________.
The yard is still green, with too many leaves.

4. ________ is where I'd rather be at any given time.
Home is where I'd rather be at any given time.

5. The smell of _______ reminds me of __________.
The smell of Victoria's Secret Angel perfume reminds me of a stripper experience I had a few weeks ago.

6. _______ is what I need right now!
Sex is what I need right now! Always sex.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _______, tomorrow my plans include _________ and Sunday, I want to ________!
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to eat with my Mom and brothers, tomorrow my plans include spending more time with family, and Sunday, I want to relax! Though that's not likely.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Southern Sage said...

We need more info on the stripper experience!

I'm with you o 6, always with you on 6!

Nolens Volens said...

I chuckled at some of your answers, but I agree with Southern Sage...more details! :) Thanks for playing along.