Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Was Tagged Too

This is Owen.
The very sexy Ms. Lily has tagged me for a meme.

Here are the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website

**********************************************************************

1. I have, in my possession, a referral for a vasectomy consultation.

2. I’m a volunteer fireman and am working toward my goal of getting on a full time department.

3. Christa sends dirty pictures of herself to my phone all the time. I show almost every one of them to a couple of guys at work.

4. First-hand knowledge has taught me that, although it may seem easy, maneuvering on a stripper pole is harder than it looks. (I still want to put one up at home for Christa though.)

5. Don't be deceived by my baby face, I have tons of gray hair and am going bald. Thus, the need for my ever-present ball cap.

6. I want my wife to have sex with another man.


I don't read enough blogs to tag anyone.

5 comments:

Southern Sage said...

You shouldnt have any prob finding guys to line up to have sex with your sexy wife.

Not anything wrong with ever present hat or cap either!

Doc Endshank said...

I comment here from time to time; good to see you post (I gave up trying to get my wife to contribute...).

Nolens Volens said...

You didn't say whether or not she has sex with another guy with you in the room. For many guys, that's the dealbreaker. Not the case for me. Hehe!

Ms. Lily said...

#1 My knight did it, wonder to not have to worry!!!
#2 It is awesome to do some thing you love.
#3 Do you share all the pics you get with the guys at work?
#4 LMFAO!!!
#5 Gray or bald you are hot!
#6 I may have a volunteer for that, but can I keep you busy during that time? ;)

Thanx for doing this post for me, Muaaaaah.

Ms. Lily said...

It was suppose to be #1 wonderful not to worry, I need more coffee!!