Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged

Nolens Volens has tagged me for a meme. Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/her website


*******************************************

Six random things about me shouldn't be too hard, it's finding six other bloggers to tag that might do me in. Here goes...

1. I've been called a slut, a bitch, a fool, a good mom, a bad mom, smart, selfish, sexy, funny, wild, lazy, and other assorted names. I agree with them all.

2. With most housework, I'm pretty laid back. But the towels have to be washed a certain way, folded a certain way, and put in the closet a certain way.

3. Petit Singe was born a month early. I think it was my fault. I ate a (whole) pan of brownies (minus two) the night before an OB/GYN visit. They took my blood pressure, sent me to the hospital, and induced me. (Ooops.)

4. I hate spiders. If I see one in the house, I get bright red spots on my face. Ah, hell, it happens if I see one outside the house, too.

5. I procrastinate. My ten year class reunion is coming up in a couple weeks. I need to RSVP by November 14. I'll probably procrastinate until its too late, then I don't have to decide if I'm going or not...

6. Beer is my alcoholic beverage of choice.


Okay, I'm not tagging six, but I'll do three. Sorry, guys (and girl)!

Stacie
Pronto
Hosea

5 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

Enjoyed reading your answers. Sounds like you would accept any punishment I dish out for tagging less than 6 people. LOL

Nolens Volens said...

LOL...I just got your other comment and I just e-mailed you at your gmail account. :)

Ms. Lily said...

hehehe, hi I am tagging Owen. Muaaaah

Stacie said...

me? YOU tagged me? THANK YOU.

ah shit, now I have to do it... LOL

Jennybean said...

great answers, these things are always fun to read