Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TMI Tuesday #164

1. Do you consider sexy underthings a present for you or your partner?
Yes...?


2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"? Have your best relationship(s) been with your type or when you have gone against it?
I don't have a "type." Seems too narrow-minded to me. I like all kinds of men, and I dig the differences from one to the next. There is much to be said for the staid and responsible accountant, covered in tattoos, playing drums in the clubs on the weekend ;) What's his type?

My past relationships have been all over the place, and I believe my future relationships will be too...

3. What is on your Santa list this year?
Hmm, I want a guitar. My Dad's friend said he'll teach me to play... and I guess we have a guitar in our attic that just needs new strings... so says Owen. I wouldn't mind some new earrings, maybe. I'm easy to please. I don't want much. I have everything I need...

4. Generally speaking, who has historically had a higher libido, you or your partner(s)?

I'm gonna have to say that I generally have had a higher libido. Sometimes I just can't get enough. However, I am far from unsatisfied.

5. The unsculptured female bush seems to have passed from fashion. What about men, do you think they need to trim and shave "down there"?
I don't care either way, really. Trimmed is nice, though ;)

Bonus (as in optional): What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual and non-sexual)?
Umm, obviously raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Having nothing more on my mind than finishing a good book. Or four. Spending time with Owen and Petit Singe. Spending time alone.

Sexually? Ah, well, there isn't much off limits...

2 comments: