Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TMI Tuesday #168

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with?
I believe I'd rather be stranded with another person, whether I dislike them or not. Normally, I like to be alone, but I can't say I've ever been stranded somewhere alone. I don't think I'd like it much. Besides, I need someone who knows how to catch fish with their hands, make a fire, and all the other stuff that would go along with being on a deserted island.

2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you?
Yeah, um, not sure. On one hand, there's no way I'd want to see my parents having anything resembling sex. On the other hand, who knows what they might see if they walked in on me? We're talking whips and chains and multiple people here!! Okay, not really, but toys would be just as bad. *Sigh I guess I'd rather walk in on them, at least I can be assured it would only be a split second. Otherwise, they may be too shocked at the scenery to back off quickly enough for me.

3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear?
I'd rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip. The alternative is too private to be seen and talked about in tabloids.

4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years?
I could go without the internet for two years, but I couldn't go without sex for two years.

5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars?
I sure would love a million dollars!!

Bonus (as in optional): If you had to choose *one* sexual position for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
I would have to say doggy style, simply because it's my favorite way to climax. Wait. Wait. Maybe missionary. I like to see a man's eyes, and hold him while he's fucking me. I guess I'm up in the air on this one...



Anyone else Commando today??

2 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

"Up in the air"??? After talking about doggy style and missionary which involves certain body parts being UP in the air? ;) As for the nip slip route, I saw that coming (if you'll pardon the pun). ;)

Hetero-Sapphic said...

I would rather walk on my mom than having her walk on me! LOL!

I can not go 2 years without the internet, but I can with sex!

By the way, thank you for your comment on my post about me being chicken. :)