Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday #170

1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
No. Never.

2. What is your type?
O positive.

3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
We have Dirty Minds, SexPlay, Battle of the Sexes, and some naughty dice. Battle of the Sexes is out. Dirty Minds isn't really very sexy. The dice are fun, but not really a game. I guess it would have to be SexPlay, which consists of six spinners with some... really nice suggestions ;) Other than that, any drinking game is a favorite because it's always followed by loud, lewd, and long sex!

4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
No. But I'm not saying that it could never happen...

5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
Well, sure. Haven't we all? The first time is intimidating, but whatever. It's all good. It all feels good, anyway. And I definitely like their reactions.

Bonus (as in optional): At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
I've always heard that men peak at twenty, while women peak at forty. I don't know how true that is. I'm fairly certain that it can't be true for all though. (Know what I mean, jelly bean?) As for me and whether I've hit my peak... I'm not too sure about that. I've always enjoyed sex. And if the best is yet to come, all the better!


Let's give a cheer for Commando Tuesday!

1 comment:

Nolens Volens said...

Ohh...I'd love to watch. ;) HTT!